Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kralovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kralovich
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kralovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kralovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralovich graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kralovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Kralovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Kralovich practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kralovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Kralovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.