A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kralovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Kralovich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kralovich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kralovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kralovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralovich graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kralovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Kralovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Kralovich practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kralovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Kralovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.