A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kralovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kralovich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kralovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kralovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralovich graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kralovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Kralovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Kralovich practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kralovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Kralovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.