A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kralovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kralovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralovich graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kralovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Alan Kralovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Kralovich practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kralovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Kralovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.