A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kroenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kroenke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroenke graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kroenke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riley Hospital For Children
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Kyle Kroenke MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt K. Kroenke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kroenke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Kroenke practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.