A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Wiese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Wiese, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiese has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Lenard Wiese MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kurt L. Wiese practice?
- Dr. Kurt Wiese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Wiese practices Infectious Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Boca Raton Infectious Disease Doctors.