A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Lark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Lark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Lark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lark graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Karl Lark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt K. Lark practice?
- Dr. Kurt Lark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Lark practices Ophthalmology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.