Learn more about Dr. Kurt Lark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Lark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lark
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Lark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lark graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Karl Lark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt K. Lark practice?
- Dr. Kurt Lark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Lark practices Ophthalmology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.