A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Lehmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Lehmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lehmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Bell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt William Lehmann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kurt W. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Kurt Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Lehmann practices Pediatrics near Negaunee, MI.
See Negaunee Pediatricians.