A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Lu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Lu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Lu practice?
- Dr. Kurt Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Lu practices Dermatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Dermatologists.