A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Ludwig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ludwig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Ludwig DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Ludwig practice?
- Dr. Kurt Ludwig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Ludwig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb Obstetricians & Gynecologists.