A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Lund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Lund, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt E. Lund practice?
Dr. Kurt Lund practices Family Medicine near Corry, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clymer, NY.
See Corry Family Physicians.