Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Lund
Dr. Kurt Lund, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corry, PA, with another office in Clymer, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lund is affiliated with Corry Memorial Hospital, Hamot Medical Center and Corry Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Lund has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kurt Lund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corry, PA.
Dr. Gary Pasqualicchio
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Corry, PA 0.76 mi41
Dr. Kishan Chand
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Corry, PA 0.83 mi11
Dr. Rogelio Cruz
Family Medicine, General Practice
Corry, PA 0.87 mi55