Learn more about Dr. Kurt Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Anderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt M Anderson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Ottumwa, IA.
See Ottumwa Otolaryngologists.