A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Anderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt M Anderson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Fairfield, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ottumwa, IA.
See Fairfield Otolaryngologists.