A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Menapace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Menapace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Menapace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Menapace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Menapace practice?
- Dr. Kurt Menapace has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Menapace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Orthopedic Surgeons.