A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Menapace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menapace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menapace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Menapace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Menapace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Menapace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Menapace practice?
- Dr. Kurt Menapace has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Menapace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Orthopedic Surgeons.