Dr. Kurt Mentzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Mentzer?

Very good, top notch!

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Mentzer came highly recommended by Dr. Ryan, who worked on my knee. My whole experience with him was great. From diagnosis through post op he was patient and thorough answering my questions. He took extra time before the surgery to speak with my wife and assuage her worries about putting in a new thumb joint. His staff was totally professional and got back to me quickly on messages left with them. They were a great help in arranging the surgery in a tight time frame and kind and thorough every time I dealt with them. Diagnosis, x-rays, MRI's, surgery, and post-op all in one place. They all work with you to make something like this the best experience possible.

Posted on August 20th, 2014

very smart and nice

Great and credible doctor!

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I was referred to see Dr. Mentzer for a WC injury. The appointment was made the day after I called, the surgery was one week after that and the follow up care has been amazing. Dr. Mentzer takes time to explain all of the details of the injury, the possible causes and how to fix them. His bedside manner was wonderful - he is very professional and takes the time to treat patients with great care. He certainly did a fantastic job helping me fix my injury and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking care for orthopedic issues in the Anchorage area. Dr. Mentzer provides a level of care you won't get at any other practice in town - you are not a number being pushed out the door to make the doctor money but a real patient. I feel blessed that I got the referral to see Dr. Mentzer.

Dr. Mentzer listens! and knows his stuff!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

After a mis-diagnosis and mis-treatment at another clinic in Anchorage, I sought the help of Dr. Mentzer. I am so relieved I did. He took the time to listen to my story and the treatment (wrong treatment) I had received to date, following a MVA 6 months ago. After paying attention to what I was saying, doing an exam that didn't cause more pain, Dr. Mentzer went over my xrays with me. He saw what 2 other doctors and 1 orthopedic PA missed- quickly and easily. Thanks to Dr. Mentzer, I can now get the right treatment for my injury because now I know what the actual injury is. He was very reassuring, heard what I was saying, was compassionate and didn't rush through the appointment. Highly, highly recommended.

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Mentzer is one of the most caring doctors I have met in a long time. He takes the time needed to insure all questions are answered, and that you are comfortable with the situation you are in. He went above and beyond to help me get through my situation. I will never forget his courteous efforts. Thank you Dr. Mentzer.

Posted on June 19th, 2017