A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Oelke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Oelke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Oelke, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oelke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oelke has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Robert Oelke FACR and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt R. Oelke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Oelke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Oelke practices Rheumatology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Rheumatologists.