A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Oelke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Oelke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Oelke, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oelke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oelke has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oelke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt R. Oelke practice?
Dr. Kurt Oelke practices Rheumatology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Rheumatologists.