A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Oesterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Oesterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Oesterling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Oesterling graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Oesterling has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oesterling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt F. Oesterling practice?
Dr. Kurt Oesterling practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.