A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Oesterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Oesterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Oesterling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Oesterling graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oesterling has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Oesterling MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Oesterling practice?
- Dr. Kurt Oesterling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Oesterling practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.