A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Oesterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Oesterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oesterling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oesterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Oesterling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oesterling graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oesterling has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Oesterling MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Oesterling practice?
- Dr. Kurt Oesterling has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Oesterling practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.