Dr. Kurt Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Patterson?

February 20th, 2017

Best family doctor I have ever had.

My spouse and I have been patients of Dr. Patterson for quite a few years now. We have had better response and service from him than we have ever had with any other family practice physician. I am 64 years old, so I have had a lot of experience over the years with family doctors. I can't say enough good about him as a doctor. He has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever seen and when I need him to take time with me, he makes the time and does it.

December 1st, 2015

patient

Obviously the person that gave Dr. P such a horrible review doesn't know him at all. I have gone to him for over 10 years and he has been nothing but wonderful in helping me make medical decisions and taking care of me. I don't hold a doctorate but I don't need one to know how caring and helpful Dr. P has been for several years. Thank You Dr. Kurt Patterson for all the medical issues you have helped me with through the years. You are a Wonderful and Caring Physician.

November 13th, 2015

Great doctor!

July 11th, 2015

I find these reviews shocking.

This is a doctor who thinks he knows more than any doctor in any specialty on this planet. He is absolutely AWFUL at coordinating with other physicians - specifically, in my case, psychiatrists. He reads no reports from other doctors and redirects the appointment conversation to what he wants to discuss not what the patient wants to discuss or even the problem at hand. His brand of "caring" that others talk about on here is actually a veiled passive aggressive attack. Trust me, when he walks out that door he cares nothing about you. I've left his office in tears twice - once because he attempted to convince me that I "made up" my psychiatric symptoms I have had since age 9 and I am now 40 - one genetically tested to be present. I'm also talking about symptoms I couldn't name as a young person and only knew what was going on after seeing psychiatrists for 10 years. The second time was after losing 40 lbs. He never congratulated me. Instead, he said "why can't you lose more" followed by laughing and saying "you know you are obese, right?" In fact, at my most recent appointment he forgot I lost 40 lbs. and told me (direct quote) "You don't move around enough like me - I'm active and athletic." My previous doctors would read my case history instead of treating each appointment like the first time we've met - not Patterson. Apparently he finds that unnecessary? Therefore, if you are perfect, like he claims to be, this is a great doctor for you. If you have a chronic medication that requires hand written prescriptions or faxed prescriptions, look out. You get a 10 minute lecture about the beurocracy of medicine and how much work he has to do. I thought that was his job? If you want someone to actually motivate you to battle a problem, remember you, or help you coordinate care with other doctors in a collaborate role, Patterson will not only be unhelpful . . . he will break his primary oath and do GREAT HARM. I write this with sincere honesty and intellect; I hold a doctorate myself. I hope this helps unveil "the man behind the curtain" others have described.

May 5th, 2014

One of the Best!

This Doctor Listens, Along with his nurse Ashley they are a great team. Dr. P has our complete trust and respect. He is a gifted Physician, humanitarian and human being. We have trusted our care to him for 10+ years, Because Dr. P and Ashley listen, you may occasionally wait - if so you will find its because he doesn't just push a pill at you and chase you out of the door. He is truly one of the best!

April 25th, 2013

Assistant Director of Operations

I have been going to Dr. Patterson for 10 years and I hope to never have to find another doctor. He is very caring and treats you like you are very special to him. He has helped me through several medical issues that I have had to face in the past. I feel very comfortable in telling him anything and he listens. I dont know if you could ever find another doctor like him. He is the BEST

November 26th, 2012

Dr. Patterson is exceptional understanding and helpful with regard to his medical advice and patient caregiving.

January 21st, 2012

Dr. Kurt Patterson best doctor I've ever had..

He took the time to learn about me. His nurse was very nice and helpful. I have been to several doctors that make you wait an hour and rush you out the door. This was a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Patterson and his team.

January 4th, 2012

SECOND TO NONE

As an RN, I interact with many MDs. Dr Patterson has been my PCP for about 10 years now, and he has been consistently kind, caring, very knowledgeable, and realistic. He looks at the patient as a whole human being, not just a disease or disorder to treat. It is easy to see that he enjoys being a doctor and truly cares about his patients' outcomes. Love love love Dr. Patterson; hope I never have to make a change in my PCP, because it would be hard to find a doctor that could hold a candle to him.

May 1st, 2010

Quality, Lengthy Care

The bottom line...Highly Recommend.It had been a few years since I'd had a primary doctor, so i had a few questions/concerns that had built over 4 years. Dr. Patterson spent ample time in both examination and consultation. I would describe him upon meeting as cheery and calming. I could see him as likable to children (for parents). Parking not the best (located in One America). Support Staff: courteous and efficient. Good Doc.

October 6th, 2009

No Doctor do-little

Great Doctor, Dr. Patterson goes much farther than just delivering a diagnoses, he takes the time to explain cause and effect to his patients.

June 15th, 2016