Overall Review

3.2

October 29th, 2014
WORST Peditrician in Business
This is the Worst pediatric facility in town. Dr. Pflieger is a horrible peditrician! On my last visit, he diagnosed my daughter incorrectly and prescribed a antibiotic that caused so many other problems. During the visit he was very rude and disrespectful. He was uneducated on how to treat her symptoms and I had to practically Drill information out of him to even get her diagnoses. I wouldn't recommend anyone to take their child to this peditricians office. They are very inexperienced and inconsiderate to the healthcare of children! If Dr. Pflieger did not have computer access he wouldn't have a clue as to how to treat a patient. If I was a concerned parent seriously seeking sufficient healthcare for my child/children, I would definitely keep searching cause this is NOT the place...

February 9th, 2014
I have taken my children to see Dr. Pfluiger several times and I have never encountered the things I am reading in these reviews. I only schedule my children to see him or his PA , but I have always been able to get in on the same day. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is very knowledgeable and caring! I switched from a very rude and uncaring pediatrician with a horrible office staff to Dr. Pfluiger and I am so glad I did! Those of you writing the bad reviews about his office staff did you ever approach the do for about the issue? Maybe he is unaware of the rudeness of his staff!

January 28th, 2014
HORRIBLE! Please choose ANY other doctors office.
When we first went there, we saw Dr. Li Li, she barely spoke English and she was the RUDEST most uncaring, unfriendly doctor I have ever met. The wait is terrible, I've seen people with appointments times after me go in before me. They have some very rude nurses and assistants there who look like they hate their life. And the the final straw for me was when I was afraid my daughter was sick, I called and asked to speak with someone right away, and they told me I would have to leave the nurse a message and she'd call me back. SHE NEVER CALLED ME BACK! Luckily my daughter didn't get sick, but I was very worried and needed to know what to do, and no one bothered to even acknowledge me. Please go somewhere else where they actually care about your child's health.

September 16th, 2013
You can't please everyone all the time but this place comes pretty close.
We have been using Rockwall Pediatrics since 2004. We met with several pediatricians durning the end of my pregnancy and Dr. PFLIEGER just felt like the perfect fit for us. We do at times have to wait a little longer than we would like to but i guess we are a bit more understanding and patient than others. At one point we moved out of the area and we were forced to find a new pediatrician. We searched and searched and nothing compares to the cleanliness and quality attention and care you get from Rockwall Pediatrics. Thankfully, we returned back to the area and went right back there.... with 2 more children in tow. We only schedule to see Dr. PFLIEGER for routine well visits or major issues. Otherwise, we are pretty open to seeing anyone for those occasional colds, stomach bugs, etc. We also love seeing Beverly Hargrove! She is great with our kids....even gets on the floor with them to keep them comfortable. When our youngest was 3 months she was diagnosed with RSV and it landed us in the hospital for 2 weeks. We received phone calls about every other day checking on us. Thankfully, she made a full recovery. Overall, I understand that sometimes bad experiences can happen but for us it is very important that our kids are comfortable in their surroundings and with the people that will be attending to them and that is what we have always experienced at this office.

June 7th, 2013
Terrible beyond words
We tried Rockwall Peds back in 2010. It was terrible. Every review I read blames the staff (which is terrible). But control comes from the top. Dr. Pflieger has no control over this practice...staff, care, phone calls, after hours emergencies, well visits...all are unorganized, rude, and a tragedy to pediatric medicine. And he appears to have no concern for his patients or the future of his practice. The only upside...the Forney office, and nurse Hargrove. Wonderful! But alas, it's still an extension of Dr. Pflieger's poor business management. I'm writing this review now because after 3 years with another local pediatric office which I LOVE, I can write with 110% certainty...you should avoid this office!! Your sanity will thank you. I can't believe this practice is still licensed in the State of Texas.

April 26th, 2013
DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THEM!
Horrible! Although Dr. Pflieger is nice enough, his urgency to push ADHD medication on EVERYONE worries me. Most of the doctors we have seen are friendly, however, the staff is incompetent, rude, unorganized and unaccommodating. They cannot even return phone calls or emails. Just imagine what their medical record keeping skills are like. They are too large of an operation to provide professional and personal service.

February 18th, 2013
unanswered phone calls
The nurses never pick up the phone or return your calls. I have to call 20 plus times before someone picks up. We rarely see the same doctor. Every doctor is very knowledgeable and courteous.

August 24th, 2012
First time patientcall to get information on medicate shampoo,that they gave me now I have use it for a week started to thinning grand-daughter hair out.I call after hour to speak to a nurse and doctor,they was there but it would cost me 15.00 speak to them WoW,didn't no that,time for a new Doctor big mistake:(((

March 29th, 2011
The office staff are very UNCARING... the front office staff are very rude and do not try to help.....After hours clinic is no help for working parents..because they only see sick children who are running fevers and then only if it is okay with the doctor, will they schedule you. I thought the after hours clinic was a convienience for working parents...boy was I wrong! The doctors and the office staff could care less about their patients! I am so tired of calling up to the office only for them to tell me "well we cant see you today we are all booked, try calling back later"

February 7th, 2011
Good doctor. Horrible, horrible staff
Doctor is good, but he seems to hire the absolute rudest, coldest and unprofessional office staff and nurses. They are rude on the phone and give the distinct impression that you are bothering them by merely calling to schedule an appointment.There are simply too many good doctors who know how important it is to hire good staff to bother with this guy. Find another doctor.

February 28th, 2010
First time patient
i took my son here and we were in the waiting room a short time but then waited in the room for over 2 HOURS!!!! we never meet or saw dr. pflieger! for being a first time patient i thought we would have. we only saw this assistant and her assistant for 20 minutes! we went back for the follow up and was there another 45 minutes! i would NOT recommend them!!!!

November 4th, 2009
I would recommend this doctor to my friends