A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt R Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kurt Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.