Dr. Kurt Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Peters?

September 9th, 2016

Lifelong asthma patient. He is a great doctor.

Dr. Peters takes the time to explain the issue a patient is having, the biology behind the issue, and the different treatment options. He gives his recommendation of the best course of treatment and lets you know of any possible side effects. He lets the patient decide based on their circumstances. Very few physicians will spend that amount of time with a patient.

January 14th, 2016

Dr. Peters is a awesome doctor and cares fo his patients. I greatly recommend this physician.

July 31st, 2015

Best in town

Very good at treating allergy problems. Will spend the time with you and explain in detail his treatment plan ... He has changed my life. I can now breath!

July 19th, 2013

Dr. Kurt Peters

Shocked to see such negative reviews for him because none of those experiences described have matched mine at all. I have been taking my son to him for 10 years and I have found him nothing but kind, thorough, and honest. Additionally, my husband went to see him, frustrated by not getting a proper dx from 3 different doctors (including primary care physicians and dermatologist).

February 6th, 2012

I won't use this doctor again because he injects his beliefs into an office visit. I feel this is unprofessional. What I believe is my business. What he believes is his business. PERIOD.

October 11th, 2011

Dr. Peters is a good-humored, knowledgable, kind doctor. He spent ample time with my family and explained everything in detail when asked. He did not hesitate to send me to an ENT (Dr. Cilento in Pearland)for help. It was a great decision, I really needed help. My husband, son, and I will be returning to Dr. Peters office in Lake Jackson for immunotherapy. The staff at this office is quite pleasent.

June 13th, 2011

I will never recommend this dr.

The office staff was patient and friendly. The dr, however, was extremely rude, impatient, belittling and unprofessional. He made snotty comments and seemed to only care about how much money I was willing to spend. After hearing that I didn't agree to see the dermatologist that he recommended (because she was not accepted by my insurance) he then changed the severity of my son's diagnoses. I had already been warned that he was unfriendly before seeing him but now I know how unfriendly he is and I will never go back.

June 12th, 2011

Horrible

This doctor was rude, belittling and snotty. He seemed to only be concerned with how much money we had and what we were willing to spend. He made snid ...

September 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Peters is a very good Dr..He spends time with me and answers all of my questions..He thinks things through before making a decision..

April 13th, 2010

Knowledgeable and Genuine

I took my 5 year old to see Dr. Peters for a second opinion on her eczema. She had been seeing the same Pediatric Allergist for 2 years and had shown zero improvement. Dr. Peters spent almost half an hour educating me on eczema and the latest research. I learned more in 30 minutes than I had in 5 years of my daughter's suffering. He referred me to a top notch Pediatric Dermatologist that he assured me was on the cutting edge in the field. I learned that I had been getting outdated information from Pediatricians and Allergists for years. My daughter went from constant suffering to virtually perfect skin within 2 weeks. I cannot recommend Dr. Peters highly enough. He is on top of the latest research and has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever seen in any field.

July 12th, 2017