A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Richardson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Richardson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Richardson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Richardson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Richardson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Richardson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Richardson practices Otolaryngology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Otolaryngologists.