Dr. Kurt Roecker DO Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2014
Excellent experience. Great doc.

April 15th, 2014
Do not choose this doctor
This doctor is one of the worst I have ever experienced. He doesn't listen to the patient. My liver was in crital condition after I was given an antibiotic that I told him I wasn't sure if I could take. He said it was the best medicine for my condition. After a week of being on the poison, I went back to discuss how I was feeling. He said the sweating out my head was the infection leaving my body. Two days later a rash covered my body and I called and asked if I could come and and see him because I was having a bad allergic reaction to the medicine. I was told no, he doesn't have any available appointments today. REALLY? I took the antibiotic for 9 cdays before I had to be admitted to the hospital in critical condition. My liver was shutting down. When I made a follow up appointment to check liver enzymines the receptionist called that morning and said I would have to reschedule to next week. My advice to anyone considering this doctor is to choose someone else because he doesn't care. He didn't get any stars from me, however my phone won't let me apply that.

March 19th, 2013
Paperwork
This guy is a total tool would not fill out paperwork eventhough I couldn't get an appointment for three days. We found a new Dr.

September 22nd, 2012
Broken toe
My husband and I have been patients for approximately 6 yrs. Recently I broke my toe and Dr. refused to fill out required medical forms needed so I would be excused from work and forms to collect disability. He also refused to excuse me from work from the date of injury since I could not be seen by him for 3 days, even though x-rays were done @ the hospital he claims he is a "team member" of. My employer medical dept nurse and Disability Ins. rep. even called him to explain what he needed to complete on the forms and he still refused! He also told me to return to work in 2 weeks without suggesting I needed follow-up care to be sure I was capable of returning to work. So we found a Dr. who is compassionate about our health and has no issues with completing the required paperwork!

December 12th, 2011
I would never go back
Dr. Roecker is pompous, without anything to be pompous about. When I was suffering from an extreme condition, he told me it was all in my head. I had been diagnosed with a severe condition by a real doctor that resulted in removal of a vital body organ (not stating it specifically as not to give away my identity). Dr. Roecker ignored my blood labs showing my condition. He pretends to know it all when really I think he is only there to make a profit from telling everyone they need x-rays and ultrasounds in his office. He was rude and condescending on top of everything. There is nothing worse than a doctor who is so confused by your condition they have to blame it on your psychological state. This is even worse when your condition has black and white proof right on your lab work. This is a terrible doctor. My advice is to run, and run fast.

October 22nd, 2009
Excellent doctor. I Recommend him to all of my friends and family. Listens very well and takes the time to explain things to you in a way that you can understand.

September 9th, 2009
Upbeat and caring while listening. Willing to go the extra step to help figure out problems. Communicates well with teens too.

August 12th, 2009
Awsome Doctor
Dr Roecker is awsome, he made me feel like a human took the time to talk to me and made me feel comfortable

February 24th, 2017