A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Sanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sanford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Munson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Sanford practice?
- Dr. Kurt Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Sanford practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Internists and Traverse City Gastroenterologists.