A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Schneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Schneider, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Schneider has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Schneider MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Schneider practice?
- Dr. Kurt Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Schneider practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.