Dr. Kurt Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Schroeder?

April 18th, 2017

Great Surgeon

I have had 5 discs in my back and two in my neck repaired by Dr. Kurt Schroeder. I am 100% satisfied and would give him a 6 star rating out of 5. I wish he did shoulders.

March 16th, 2017

Great doctor

Dr.Schroeder did my back surgery in 05 & to this day he is one of the best surgeons that in my 53 years he ranks up there with the best, thanks doc.

March 5th, 2017

Horrible doctor. Would never return nor would I recommend him to anyone. Did not help at all but cost me a lot of money.

July 22nd, 2016

Pawn off complications

Sadly this doctor says one thing and does another. He boasts about how he never has problems with surgeries he does. I had complications and was promised if problems continued additional tests would be done. He never did, instead he acted as if my continued pain and problems wasn't his problem. Said get a second opinion, but refused to give a referal. No doctor wants to take his liability which seems he tries to do so complications can be removed from him. He knows his stuff, but if you are one to tend to have problems after a surgery just know he will try to pawn you off to someone else.

December 31st, 2015

Very Impressed

Could not be happier with my treatment with Dr. Schroeder and his assistants. Would recommend scheduling a appointment if you want a doctor who is straight forward and honest with you from the beginning. He did not jump me right into surgery he made sure I tried all alternatives first. At the end I did have back surgery and it has changed my life for the better.

September 20th, 2013

Would not recommend

Dr Schroeder should be ashamed at the staff he has working for him. The Entire staff working for him are beyond unprofessional. No clue on what is going on. Phone calls not returned...and rude staff. Would not recommend seeing him, he can't get staff that are descent and on top of things it is pretty pathetic. No one cares for you here.

June 8th, 2013

Waste of my time

My surgeon's office contacted Dr. Schroeder's office to see if he performed the type of nerve test I needed. They said he did and that I could contact them to make an appointment. My surgeon and I both faxed over the prescription for the test I needed so that they would know exactly what I was coming in for. When I called to make the appointment I was told he only performed these tests on Mondays and Fridays. I had to wait a month to get an appointment. When I arrived for my appointment I gave Dr. Schroeder's office attendant the prescription for my test. When I finally met Dr. Schroeder he asked what I was there to see him for?! I told him I was there for the EMG test. He said he didn't do that test! He said that he would get me in right away, the same day, to the office that does do the test. Then he proceeded to tell me about the surgery he would do for me! He then escorted me to his office attendant and told her to get me in right away for the EMG test and how he would call me the following week to go over the test results. He left and it was if his office attendant hadn't heard a word he said. She said she would have the office that administers this test call me next week, thank you and good-bye! 1 - There were 3 copies of the prescription for my test submitted to this doctor who his office attendant said he performed. 2 - I had to wait for either a Monday or Friday to get an appointment for this test. 3 - Dr. Schroeder said he didn't do this test! Then he started to tell me how he would do the surgery when I had been sent by my surgeon for a test - only a test! 4 - It's been over a week and no one has called me for the test.

September 16th, 2012

Great Surgeon, Horrible staff

As a surgeon Dr. Schroeder is excellent, but has a horrific bed side manner, and is condescending and rude. His staff is difficult to communicate with and puts off a "bothered" attitude. I was scolded by one of his office staff, right in the waiting room, because I asked for a form to be filled out that my work required. I would not reccomend Dr. Schreoder to anyone because dealing with him and his staff is so difficult.

August 22nd, 2012

Relief, after 6 months of pain....

I saw Dr. Schroeder many years ago, but can't say enough how much he helped me. After 6 months of taking handfuls of pills and my PCP only offering stronger pain killers etc, I fired my PCP, went to E.R. where I had a CAT scan which showed 2 herniated discs, E.R. gave me the referral to see Dr. Schroeder. Whithin days he clipped them off and I knew as soon as I awoke that the surgery was successful. I had endured 6 months of my leg feeling like it was broken and on fire, if I'd had a chainsaw, I'd have cut it off, the pain was so bad....

May 8th, 2012

Knows his stuff

Accurately and quickly diagnosed my problem, saw me through temporary pain management and surgery. As others note he provides detailed diagnosis at a level you can understand and offers alternatives.

December 22nd, 2011

Malpractice

Here is a neurologist who was suppose to remove a benign tumor in my pituitary gland, but instead decided to remove the ENTIRE pituitary gland. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor for my dog muchless a human being!

October 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kurt Schroeder has the absolute worst bed side manner I have ever witnessed!!! He gets really offended and uses cuss words. Yes he is very straight forward and some people can respect that, including myself, but there is a way to do, and a way not to do it. You dont speak to your patients like they are idiots. He makes me feel hopeless!! He makes me scared to call again for another visit. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!