A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Shuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Shuler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Shuler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shuler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt J Shuler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Shuler practice?
- Dr. Kurt Shuler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Shuler practices Otolaryngology near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Woodland Otolaryngologists.