A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Shuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Shuler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Shuler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shuler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter West Medical Group
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Shuler practice?
Dr. Kurt Shuler practices Otolaryngology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Davis Otolaryngologists.