A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Slater is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Slater, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Joseph Slater DO is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Slater practice?
- Dr. Kurt Slater has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Slater practices Neurology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Klamath Falls, OR and Duarte, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists.