Dr. Kurt Joseph Slater DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Slater is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Slater, DO is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Slater practice?
Dr. Kurt Slater practices Neurology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Klamath Falls, OR and Duarte, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists, Arcadia Internists, and Arcadia Psychiatrists.