A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Stange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stange
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Stange, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stange graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Stange has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Stange MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Stange practice?
- Dr. Kurt Stange has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Stange practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.