A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Stange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Stange is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stange
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Stange, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stange graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Stange has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Stange MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Stange practice?
- Dr. Kurt Stange has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Stange practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.