A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Steinke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Steinke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Henry Steinke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Steinke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Steinke practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.