Learn more about Dr. Kurt Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Steinke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Steinke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Henry Steinke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Steinke has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Steinke practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.