A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Steinke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Steinke practice?
Dr. Kurt Steinke practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.