Learn more about Dr. Kurt Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Steinke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinke
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Steinke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Steinke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Henry Steinke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Steinke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Steinke practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.