Learn more about Dr. Kurt Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Steinke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinke
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Steinke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Steinke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Henry Steinke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Steinke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Steinke practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.