A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Stockamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Stockamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Stockamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockamp graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stockamp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Stockamp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Stockamp practice?
- Dr. Kurt Stockamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Stockamp practices Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.