A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Stockamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Stockamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockamp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockamp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Stockamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockamp graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stockamp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Stockamp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Stockamp practice?
- Dr. Kurt Stockamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Stockamp practices Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.