A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Stockstill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Stockstill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Stockstill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockstill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stockstill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Robert Stockstill MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt R. Stockstill practice?
- Dr. Kurt Stockstill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Stockstill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.