Dr. Kurt Unverferth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Unverferth?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Unverferth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Mrs

You will be making the best decision of your life selecting Dr. Kurt Unverferth. He's a true expert at resolving knee issues. After seeing several other ortho surgeons and putting off knee replacement for over 10 years, just one visit gave me the confidence I needed to get my total knee replacement surgery scheduled. He went over everything throughly & provided an in-depth binder with all the details from beginning to end of recovery period. He truly cares about his patients, like you're part of his family. In addition, his office assistant, Brandice, is so sweet and very helpful, she's a true asset to his team. I highly recommend Dr. Unverferth and his staff to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you for the great experience.

December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Unverferth was very personable and kind as he shared the outcomes the diagnose. I'm so glad we had him as our surgeon.

November 16th, 2015

I have been very satisfied with my care provided by Dr. Kurt Unverferth.

June 15th, 2015

# 1 surgen

Dr. Kurt replaced my knees 12 years ago, and I have had no complaints. Dr. Kurt was/is every thing I could want in a surgeon and then some. I have recommended him to friends and strangers I met in standing in check out lines, weddings, restaurants etc.

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Unverferth is not like his dad

Dr. Kurt Unverferth replaced both my knees. After 1.5 years I started experiencing constant pain, swelling and lack of mobility in one knee. I have seen Unverferth at leas 8 times over this issue and he does not know why this is happening. He is dismissive or hiding the truth. Went to see a respected Orthopedic surgeon who found that the implant in my knee is too small. I will have to have another TKR. Dr. Unverferth has more patients than he can manage and he constantly forgets the details of my procedures. There is at least a 2 month wait period to see him. I would avoid him.

January 31st, 2014

Great Surgeon

My family Doctor recommended Dr Unverferth over the many surgeons in our town. My total knee replacement went very smooth and I was back to my normal routine in a matter of weeks. I highly recommend him if you need surgery; his techniques and style are the best!

November 8th, 2013

Kurt has replaced both of my knees. He does excellent work and I am confident that you will have an excellent experience working with his team. My only issue is that he is so successful that it takes weeks to get an appointment.

October 24th, 2011

I think Dr. Unverferth is a great doctor, he acts like he truly cares about your problem. He answers your questions. i would highly reccomend him

October 9th, 2011

Awesome doctor!

At 57 years old, I had to have BOTH of my hips replaced. This was the first major surgery I had ever had. Dr. Unverferth is absolutely the best! He is caring, explains things thoroughly, and acts if you are his only priority. You never get the feeling he is rushing you. He listens to what you say and actually provides feedback. I had my surgeries for total hip replacements 17 days apart and I would do it all again! Dr. Unverferth is THE BEST!

April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Unverferth is so caring. He seems knowlegable and I sure am glad that I have found him..I have had a bad experience with a previous doctor, and although i tried to be patient I finally had to jump ship and just as i was about to drown, i was referred to Dr. Unverferth. My hope is restored, i really believe he cares and will help me get some pain relief. He spends time with me and don't make me feel like I am to much work. I think his concern is genuine.

August 27th, 2010

Very thorough, caring & down to earth. I would highly recommend him!

August 16th, 2010

caring Dr

takes time to listen and is very through in his care