A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Vernon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Vernon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive Dieases
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vernon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Gerard Vernon MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt G. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Kurt Vernon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Vernon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fuquay Varina, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC and Cary, NC.
See Fuquay Varina Internists and Fuquay Varina Gastroenterologists.