A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Voellmicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Voellmicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voellmicke graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Voellmicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Vincent Voellmicke FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt V. Voellmicke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Voellmicke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.