A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Voellmicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Voellmicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voellmicke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voellmicke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voellmicke graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Voellmicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt V Voellmicke FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt V. Voellmicke practice?
- Dr. Kurt Voellmicke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.