Learn more about Dr. Kurt Voellmicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Voellmicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voellmicke graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Voellmicke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voellmicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt V. Voellmicke practice?
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons and Mount Kisco Orthopedic Surgeons.