Learn more about Dr. Kurt Von Rueden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Rueden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Von Rueden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Von Rueden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt W. Von Rueden practice?
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.