Learn more about Dr. Kurt Von Rueden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Von Rueden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Von Rueden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Rueden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Von Rueden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Von Rueden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Von Rueden practice?
- Dr. Kurt Von Rueden has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.