Learn more about Dr. Kurt Von Rueden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Rueden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Von Rueden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt W Von Rueden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt W. Von Rueden practice?
- Dr. Kurt Von Rueden has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Von Rueden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.