A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Voss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- All Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan