inactive

Kurt J Warkenthien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

March 8th, 2015
Seems to be a good Dr. Just left last practice suddenly.
My husband saw him for a family Doctor. I was alarmed he told my husband to stop his diabetes meds and change his diet. I've tried telling him this for the last eight years. I really appreciate all of the time he took talking to me on the phone after his appointment. He should be in his own private practice. This Dr. Takes time out for his patients. Very unprofessional on Summitt Family Practice to send out a form letter. Summit also charges $25.00 to fill out FLMA paperwork. This is ridiculous and completely illegal as far as I'm concerned. The DR. Dates the form and signs it! So Dr. Warkenthien is a good Dr. For the short time my husband saw him.

March 7th, 2014
SUCKS
He was HORRIBLE. Didnt listen. Jumps to conclusions. Mean and yells at you. DONT go see him.!!!!!

July 5th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I highly recommend Dr Warkenthien - very professional, knowledgeable, does not make a big deal of everything and puts patients at ease. He's also very responsive and is available 24/7 if needed.

October 12th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
Our health insurance changed for about a year and I still continued to go to him (he worked with me) due to how good i felt he was.