Dr. Kurt Washburn MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Do not go to Dr Washburn!!!
Terrible experience!!!! I was referred by my ENT and was tears after the visit. Dr. Washburn was not a bit helpful and very condescending. He mad me feel like an idiot!!!! He looked as though he was looking right through me. He responded arrogantly to all of my questions and was very rude. Definitely the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have still got the same medical problem but I've been trying to live with it instead of having to go back to see Dr. Washburn

June 22nd, 2017
The Worst
If you are looking for a neurologist, keep looking! Dr. Washburn is rude, arrogant and doesn't care about his patients. I can handle doctors who don't have the best bedside manners, but this doctor is not concerned about providing his patients the best medical care. He doesn't listen enough to even know what is going on with them.

March 24th, 2017
The most rudest ..............Doctor I have every meet. I am 51 years old. He had no bedside manners or general care. He never asked about my problems and insisted that I look healthy. Told me that I have seen other doctors and that they have not diagnosed me. He talked over me while I was trying to explain why I was visiting him. I told him that he was rude and uncaring. I asked him if he liked his job. I hate that I paid him. He needs to have his license taken away!!!.

February 17th, 2017
Why does this man have a job? Worse Neurologist ever!
I have Multiple Sclerosis, I've been suffering from this disease for over 18 years. This man is the most arrogant, insensitive, unhelpful "doctor" (and I use doctor very loosely, a monkey could do more to help me), that I've ever come across in all the years that I've been battling this illness. It's not bad enough that people have to go through illness and disease, but to come to a man like this for help through it, is just insulting. He is frustrating. He makes you feel stupid, but I guarantee that I know more about this disease than he does. He knew nothing. He left me in tears every visit, and the last visit, I said to myself, "what an absolute jerk, I'm never coming back." So, I found an MS specialist, he is compassionate and extremely helpful. I'm so glad I left this poor excuse for a neurologist. I really hope this comment helps someone. Trust me, I am a very nice person. I try to give people a chance and I don't cause trouble. But I need to warn people about this guy, my advice.....RUN!

January 27th, 2017
Professional and unhurried
I have no complaints. He was thorough and attentive. I

October 12th, 2016
explained my condition and prescribed medication. very helpful and courteous.

September 16th, 2016
Most arrogant, unprofessional Doctor I have even seen!
Dr. Washburn is extremely arrogant, self centered, unprofessional. He not only made personal statements based on ignorance judging me he also completed discredited another doctor of which I had just seen the prior week, Dr. Washburn tossed the medical reports onto the exam bed and stated "I do not know who this doctor X is, these reports don't mean anything, I don't know what his, I mean her accreditations are so this is worthless". Do not see this man (yes I am being disrespectful by not addressing hint as Dr.), he is arrogant, rude, self centering, makes personal statements judging individuals with out knowing their situation, he is unprofessional. You will regret visiting this man!

September 1st, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever
I had the worst experience with this doctor. On both visits he was rude, condescending, inconsiderate and an outright jerk. I at least had the nerve to tell him so to his face today. I think it's this doctors brain that needs scanned. There is something fundamentally wrong with him. I hope my words sink in this doctors unempathetic soul…just totally awful.

April 5th, 2016
X-Patient
Dr. Kurt Washburn is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He showed no concern for me, for my comfort, or how bad the test he was performing was hurting me. He seemed to disagree with the test results and continued to increase the output of the nerve conduction test machine until I could no longer bear the pain. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and provided that feedback to my referring doctor. I highly recommend you find another neurologist if you need to see one.

March 31st, 2016
Incompetent Neurologists
This is one of the most rude, incompetent neurologists I have ever dealt with! Just a few examples of his poor performance issues are: inaccurate reporting of patient's neurological condition to insurance company resulting in loss of wages and failure to report side effects of administered drugs in his office. I work in the medical industry so I know what I am talking about!

April 14th, 2015
Kurt is the right name for this doctor. he is cold, unfriendly to the point of rudeness. i would not recommend him to anyone

December 28th, 2011
He's a very professional, thorough doctor. I highly recommend him although sometimes you have to wait a long time in the waiting room. Try to get an early appt in the am or right after there lunch time.