Dr. Kurt Washburn MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2017
Professional and unhurried
I have no complaints. He was thorough and attentive. I

October 12th, 2016
explained my condition and prescribed medication. very helpful and courteous.

September 16th, 2016
Most arrogant, unprofessional Doctor I have even seen!
Dr. Washburn is extremely arrogant, self centered, unprofessional. He not only made personal statements based on ignorance judging me he also completed discredited another doctor of which I had just seen the prior week, Dr. Washburn tossed the medical reports onto the exam bed and stated "I do not know who this doctor X is, these reports don't mean anything, I don't know what his, I mean her accreditations are so this is worthless". Do not see this man (yes I am being disrespectful by not addressing hint as Dr.), he is arrogant, rude, self centering, makes personal statements judging individuals with out knowing their situation, he is unprofessional. You will regret visiting this man!

September 1st, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever
I had the worst experience with this doctor. On both visits he was rude, condescending, inconsiderate and an outright jerk. I at least had the nerve to tell him so to his face today. I think it's this doctors brain that needs scanned. There is something fundamentally wrong with him. I hope my words sink in this doctors unempathetic soul…just totally awful.

April 5th, 2016
X-Patient
Dr. Kurt Washburn is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He showed no concern for me, for my comfort, or how bad the test he was performing was hurting me. He seemed to disagree with the test results and continued to increase the output of the nerve conduction test machine until I could no longer bear the pain. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and provided that feedback to my referring doctor. I highly recommend you find another neurologist if you need to see one.

March 31st, 2016
Incompetent Neurologists
This is one of the most rude, incompetent neurologists I have ever dealt with! Just a few examples of his poor performance issues are: inaccurate reporting of patient's neurological condition to insurance company resulting in loss of wages and failure to report side effects of administered drugs in his office. I work in the medical industry so I know what I am talking about!

December 12th, 2015
Dr Wasburn does not care
I felt like on almost all occasions Dr Wasburn had little to no time for me, talked down to me, questioned just about everything I said or was going through, had no care or concern for me and left me in tears on multiple occasions. I would not recommend him to anyone personally, as anyone going through pain or health issues deserves better than what he gives his patients. That being said, all other staff at office seem very nice, so I would recommend trying other doctors there. I am sorry for this negative review, but it is the truth and if it is helpful for others I fell it is worth writing.

April 14th, 2015
Kurt is the right name for this doctor. he is cold, unfriendly to the point of rudeness. i would not recommend him to anyone

December 28th, 2011
He's a very professional, thorough doctor. I highly recommend him although sometimes you have to wait a long time in the waiting room. Try to get an early appt in the am or right after there lunch time.