A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Weir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weir
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Weir, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Weir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt D Weir MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt D. Weir practice?
- Dr. Kurt Weir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Weir practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.