A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Weir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Weir, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Weir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Don Weir MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt D. Weir practice?
- Dr. Kurt Weir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Weir practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.