A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Wengerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Wengerter, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular stents
Education & Awards
Dr. Wengerter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wengerter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Richard Wengerter MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt R. Wengerter practice?
- Dr. Kurt Wengerter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Wengerter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.