Learn more about Dr. Kurt Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Wetzler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Wetzler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Digestive System Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Interventional Radiology
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wetzler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt H Wetzler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Kurt Wetzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Wetzler practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.