A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Wetzler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Digestive System Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Interventional Radiology
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wetzler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt H Wetzler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Kurt Wetzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Wetzler practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.