A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Wineinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Wineinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineinger graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wineinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Alan Wineinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Wineinger practice?
- Dr. Kurt Wineinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Wineinger practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.