Dr. Kurt Wohlrab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Wohlrab?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

Great surgeon & staff

Dr. Wohlrab took over for another doctor who had a highly unprofessional staff member to do my surgery. It was a blessing in disguise. He was a godsend from day one. His staff at both locations were great. I never had one problem with him personally. He's educational & courteous, as well as professional and has a caring manner. He later saw my husband for a similar injury and we were very pleased with his humility.

August 15th, 2016

Surgical Team Wohlrab is the complete package!!!

I was referred to Dr. Wohlrab by another ortho doctor because of Dr. Wohlrab's speacialty in shoulder surgery and rehab. Dr. Wohlrab gives you complete confidence in an accurate diagnosis (mine was a torn labrum misdiagnosed as a rotator cuff tear) by showing you on xrays/MRI where the problem is, choices on how to solve the problem for a rapid recovery and any possible after effects (tiny scar, etc.). He's an athlete and father who understands a patient's need to return to normal activity without limitations. His surgical team from check-in thru recovery was awesome! The team introduced themselves by explaining their task and purpose and answered any concerns. Rehab at First Health was easy to understand. Katy pushed me to continue stretching several times a day. My recovery was faster than I had anticipated and my shoulder is stronger a year post surgery than before my injury. I would recommend Dr. Wohlrab to anyone age group due to his positive bedside manner and enthusiasm. Thanks again for having a professional team!

May 8th, 2015

The best.

April 15th, 2014

He is very slow my appointment was at 4:00. I wasn't seen until 6:15. After that long wait he spoke with me was less than a minute. Pinehurst surgical had already closed when I was walking out the door. He's very unorganized. I found another doctor in Chapel Hill and I'm doing much better.

November 27th, 2012

My surgery seemed to be a success until becoming physically active. Pain started to increase.

March 10th, 2012

Diagnosis

Diagnosis was inaccurate. After an appointment with Dr. Wohlrab, I went to another orthopaedic specialist and he gave me a different diagnosis. The second diagnosis proved to be accurate.

June 9th, 2017