A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Zeglen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeglen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeglen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeglen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zeglen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Thomas Zeglen MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Zeglen practice?
- Dr. Kurt Zeglen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Zeglen practices Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.