A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Zeglen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeglen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeglen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeglen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zeglen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Thomas Zeglen MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Zeglen practice?
- Dr. Kurt Zeglen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Zeglen practices Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.