A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Dornan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Dornan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dornan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dornan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Dornan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dornan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dornan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis Charles Dornan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis C. Dornan practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Dornan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Dornan practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.