Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
May 7th, 2015

Excellent, caring physician.

I Miss you show details I Miss you
by Wanda Monti on Nov 1st, 2013

I went to Dr Eaton for the first time and had felt like I did not want to live anymore, I was sick all the time and in pain and had been going to the same clinic for years. One visit to Dr Eaton and I found out I was a diabetic and had been for some time, My blood preassure was off the charts, my cholesterol was very high. I was given everything I needed in less than a week and here it is almost two years later I feel a lot better I have lost 72 pounds by knowing i have diabeties. I love you Dr Eaton wish I knew how to find you would stay with you for life....since I feel you gave me mine back...

Mr. show details Mr.
by Ray on Oct 9th, 2013

This thing should not even be allowed to call himself a man-muchless a Doctor--He is the RUDE-Mean-self centered-closed minded-I can go on-and -On--Even most of his staff left the Moody Clinic because of him--I hope whereever he goes next-the patients have a choice between him-and someone else-No compassion for patients-In.and out in 5 minutes-He gives Doctord a BAD NAME

best doctor ever. show details best doctor ever.
by kathy m beck on Aug 19th, 2013

this doctor is the greatest. down to the point and very honest. i don't know were you have moved to but woul like you to be my doctor. beckwh4@gmail.com

Worst Doctor Visit Ever!!! show details Worst Doctor Visit Ever!!!
Mar 25th, 2013

Extremely rude. A business man first and a poor excuse for a doctor second. A dictator manner with no time for patients questions. He takes charge in a mean spirited way and is clearly a doctor in it for the money!!! Needs to drop out of the profession and work with his MBA. Treated a 70 year woman like a second class citizen with no time listen to her. Worst doctor visit ever.

Bad Medicine show details Bad Medicine
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr Eaton has no compassion whatsoever. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Eaton is not recommenable show details Dr. Eaton is not recommenable
Sep 22nd, 2009

Kurtis Eaton saw me at First Med of Dothan on yesterday. He was very rude and nasty to me because I told him that I have never been to a facility that refuses to check their patients. I needed a pap and he refused to give it to me. He told me I can trust his guess and take the prescription he prescribes or he could just rip my chart out and throw it out and I can get out of his office and go somewhere else. I was hurt and angry and I still am. My husband is also. Well he misdiagnosed the problem because my gyn. correctly diagnosed it. I continued to have problems.He should have listen to me..I knew all along what was wrong with me. I wasted time and money with Kurtis Eaton. I will never go back!

I will never go back show details I will never go back
by Dothan on Nov 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I consider Dr. Eaton's quality of care less than sub-standard. He treated me with a seemingly complete lack of concern and with very questionable and painful methods. He was rude and short with me and acted as though I were wasting his time. I am more than disappointed; I am furious.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
First Med First show details First Med First
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

First Med is the first place I go when I am sick. Yes, it is packed, but they are great and get to their patients as fast as they can but s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Bad service. show details Bad service.
by Citysearch User on Oct 31st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I will never go back to this medical clinic. The last time I went my nurse was extremely rude to me. We even told the doctor who didn`t se...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com