Family Physicians

First Med Of Dothan
1245 Westgate Pkwy
Dothan, AL 36303
334-794-8771
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  I Miss you  |  show details
by Wanda Monti on Nov 1st, 2013

I went to Dr Eaton for the first time and had felt like I did not want to live anymore, I was sick all the time and in pain and had been going to the same clinic for years. One visit to Dr Eaton and I found out I was a diabetic and had been for some time, My blood preassure was off the charts, my cholesterol was very high. I was given everything I needed in less than a week and here it is almost two years later I feel a lot better I have lost 72 pounds by knowing i have diabeties. I love you Dr Eaton wish I knew how to find you would stay with you for life....since I feel you gave me mine back...

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Ray on Oct 9th, 2013

This thing should not even be allowed to call himself a man-muchless a Doctor--He is the RUDE-Mean-self centered-closed minded-I can go on-and -On--Even most of his staff left the Moody Clinic because of him--I hope whereever he goes next-the patients have a choice between him-and someone else-No compassion for patients-In.and out in 5 minutes-He gives Doctord a BAD NAME

|  best doctor ever.  |  show details
by kathy m beck on Aug 19th, 2013

this doctor is the greatest. down to the point and very honest. i don't know were you have moved to but woul like you to be my doctor. beckwh4@gmail.com

|  Worst Doctor Visit Ever!!!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

Extremely rude. A business man first and a poor excuse for a doctor second. A dictator manner with no time for patients questions. He takes charge in a mean spirited way and is clearly a doctor in it for the money!!! Needs to drop out of the profession and work with his MBA. Treated a 70 year woman like a second class citizen with no time listen to her. Worst doctor visit ever.

|  Bad Medicine  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr Eaton has no compassion whatsoever. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Dr. Eaton is not recommenable  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

Kurtis Eaton saw me at First Med of Dothan on yesterday. He was very rude and nasty to me because I told him that I have never been to a facility that refuses to check their patients. I needed a pap and he refused to give it to me. He told me I can trust his guess and take the prescription he prescribes or he could just rip my chart out and throw it out and I can get out of his office and go somewhere else. I was hurt and angry and I still am. My husband is also. Well he misdiagnosed the problem because my gyn. correctly diagnosed it. I continued to have problems.He should have listen to me..I knew all along what was wrong with me. I wasted time and money with Kurtis Eaton. I will never go back!

|  I will never go back  |  show details
by Dothan on Nov 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I consider Dr. Eaton's quality of care less than sub-standard. He treated me with a seemingly complete lack of concern and with very questionable and painful methods. He was rude and short with me and acted as though I were wasting his time. I am more than disappointed; I am furious.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  First Med First  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

First Med is the first place I go when I am sick. Yes, it is packed, but they are great and get to their patients as fast as they can but s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Bad service.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 31st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I will never go back to this medical clinic. The last time I went my nurse was extremely rude to me. We even told the doctor who didn`t se...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com