A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis H Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurtis Fox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Colfax, CA.
See Colfax Family Physicians and Colfax Geriatric Doctors.