A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis H Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Fox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Colfax, CA.
See Colfax Family Physicians and Colfax Geriatric Doctors.