Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis H Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Fox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Colfax, CA.
See Colfax Family Physicians and Colfax Geriatric Doctors.