Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Les Nicholson on Aug 23rd, 2015

Dr Fox gave me his home number. He has called me late at night to see how I was felling. He saved my life by sending me to SF for a rare autoimmune disease that I have. His staff is outstanding understanding and cares about your health. My biggest fear is that he will retire and I will be without a dr.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's great! More doctor's should be like him.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox is straight foreword yet sensitive at the same time.I smoked over thirty years and when Dr.Fox spoke with me about my condition a light bulb went off and I knew it was time.Thank You Dr. Fox for the almost 8 years of smoke free life.I never thoug

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox has been our family physician for nearly 20 years. He and his staff have been most friendly and cooperative when emergencies ocurred, and his analysis of health problems has been spot-on. Strongly recommended.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I spent less than 10 minutes with the doctor. He answered my question and referred me to a surgeon. And that is what I went to see him about. Quick and right to the point. He's a good man.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My problem was handled in a professional manner.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I both consider Dr. Kurtis Fox to be very well informed on an amazing range of medical topics and his rapport with patients, at least with us, has been supportive, concerned and he has been generous with his time and on-target with treatments.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox is a Great doctor he has always taken care of all my questions and illnesses and has an excellent sense of humor.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Fox is always caring and also has a wonderful bedside manner.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox has been my primary care doctor for over twenty years. I have always found that I could trust his findings and recommendations as to how best deal with my medical problems. He has always provided me with the best of care.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice man, great communicator, confidence inspiring in terms og medical profeciency. I am recommending Dr. Fox to friends and aquaintences.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Fox jumped into action as soon as he noticed I had an abcest in my throat. By the time I had to come back later that day, I already started to feel better and talk better. It's been a week now and hasn't gotten worse. It's getting better

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I feel like we can discuss anything with Dr. Fox and he goes over the meds to be sure things are as they should be. I don't complain about the wait because he never makes you feel rushed.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. and great staff. Nice country setting and very home like. Pleased with attntion of nerse and addressing all concerns when keeping up with lab needs. Things I forget they did not.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good visit

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very caring

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are always confident of our care by Dr. Fox. The time it takes to see him is long and it can be a bit frustrating, but the fact is, Dr. Fox NEVER rushes you and will take the time to discuss everything thoroughly.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just love Dr Fox. He is attentive & on top of new things in medicine. He takes his time & a patient never feels rushed. I trust him.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding service

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox treated me with true professionalism his staff was truly accommodating and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fox to my family and friends.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox is warm and friendly and spends as much time with the patient as needed, answering questions in a clear understandable manner.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Diagnosed my problem and answered my questions.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Fox and his Office staff are very professional and efficient. They are always helpful and attentive to the situation at hand.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive to any concerns I might have as well as making sure the appropriate tests are done in a timely manner. His Country Doctor demeanor puts you at ease and the whole staff is the best. Highly Recommended.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been coming here for years and years......have always had a very high regard for Dr.FOX and his staff Kim and Bee and Tia Walt

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox is one of the most understanding doctor's I have ever had. He listens to what you say and shows that he wants to assist you in getting better in the most simple and easy way to help you feel better. Totally awesome!!!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very satisfied with the care I recieved

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox has excellent diagnostic skills, is always trying to advance his medical knowledge. He is very good with his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Fox. Tremendous doctor who took time to research all of my health issues.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with Dr. Fox and the office staff - courteous, prompt, yet willing to take time to listen and offer reasonable suggestions about improving my health. Dr. Fox is focused and professional but he also has a great sense of humor.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You Dr. Fox. If first impressions can speak high, then I highly speak of you. Office was warm and friendly, Dr Fox very nice and compassionate.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fox is the best MD i found,period. He took a real interest in my wellbeing.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I have had Dr. Fox as our family practice doctor for more than 14 years and would not want to see anyone else. He has worked with us through many medical needs over the years and his diagnosis have never been incorrect and he is well respected

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Fox Rocks show details Dr. Fox Rocks
Sep 24th, 2012

Kurtis is the best Dr. in town or in this area. Extremely well suited for the area and he does know and take care of his patients completely. An extremely well loved Country Doctor that does fine in any city or in any situation.

They do not make em like this anymore....... show details They do not make em like this anymore.......
Apr 11th, 2011

This doctor is the first one that treated me with respect as a patient and used all the medical tools available regardless of insurance guide lines.There is no B.S. and Dr. Fox is to the point. No beating around the bush.He is kind, understanding and patient. He is also one of the last ones to make house calls with the older generation.He is top of the heap in my book.- Pieter