Internist

Nov 10th, 2015

His staff is rude, and always have been. I don't know why he keeps them after so many complaints. They are rude always, never smile, and they don't treat patients as a priority.

Feb 28th, 2015

Ecxcepional consideration of patients cocerns. Will try all means necessary to find problem and fix it.

Surviving mother show details Surviving mother
Oct 29th, 2013

My son recently visited dr. Hull, and fully disclosed his drug addiction and history of abuse. Dr. Hull prescribed Valium and OxyContin for my son, increasing the dosage on three occasions over a 2 month period For his back pain. My son died of an overdose the night after seeing dr. Hull the last time. I so hope that others do not have to experience my loss.

Immature show details Immature
Nov 12th, 2012

Very nice-seems sincere. Very dismissive of other patient's time. Allows his staff to be abused. Excellent diagnostician if you have an ear infection and he can convince you that he is God.

Exceptional--Memorable--Highly Qualified show details Exceptional--Memorable--Highly Qualified
Jul 17th, 2012

Thank you for the compassionate, tender care of my dear father. Not only were you thorough and conscientious about his medical care when you saw him at your office, you also made a point of visiting him in the hospital. I only wish you were associated with Community South Hospital so you could have been in charge of his full treatment while he was there. The hospital's use of hospitalists is a sad departure from family physicians staying in charge of their patients. Dear Dr. Hull, this world is a much better place because of doctors like you. Thank you for being there for my dad and, in turn, for my brother and me.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Excellent,a care giver who cares.

Nov 30th, 2011

Dr Hull has cared for me for over 20 years. He is always there to listen to anything I care to talk about. His staff leaves something to be desired but I would trust Dr Hull with any medical problems, he is thourough and will get to the bottom of medical issues I have everytime. I wouldn't want to trust any other doctoer to taking care of me.

Aug 9th, 2011

Will get to bottom of any problem. Never gives up and is very thorough.

May 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor but horrible staff! Looking for another doctor due to this incrediably rude staff.

Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Hull is a nice guy but his staff sucks. I have to wait at least 30 minutes after my scheduled appt. to see him. He seems to be very phoney with his concerns.

Many narcotic medications given out that in turn are sold on the street show details Many narcotic medications given out that in turn are sold on the street
Jul 27th, 2009

Its time, after seven years of abusing the drugs and her daughter and my son and The Lord only knows how many other addicts by selling her meds or having them sell them for her, that this is stopped. What caring doctor would give a patient the following? 120 40mg Oxycotin per month? 90 Vicodin? Flexerel{generic} and Ativan{generic}? It will be exposed, by the help of God. She will lie to try to cover herself. She should be jailed for what she has done to people.