Dr. Kurtis Hull MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Indianapolis, IN

3.8

November 10th, 2015
His staff is rude, and always have been. I don't know why he keeps them after so many complaints. They are rude always, never smile, and they don't treat patients as a priority.

February 28th, 2015
Ecxcepional consideration of patients cocerns. Will try all means necessary to find problem and fix it.

October 29th, 2013
Surviving mother
My son recently visited dr. Hull, and fully disclosed his drug addiction and history of abuse. Dr. Hull prescribed Valium and OxyContin for my son, increasing the dosage on three occasions over a 2 month period For his back pain. My son died of an overdose the night after seeing dr. Hull the last time. I so hope that others do not have to experience my loss.

November 12th, 2012
Immature
Very nice-seems sincere. Very dismissive of other patient's time. Allows his staff to be abused. Excellent diagnostician if you have an ear infection and he can convince you that he is God.

July 17th, 2012
Exceptional--Memorable--Highly Qualified
Thank you for the compassionate, tender care of my dear father. Not only were you thorough and conscientious about his medical care when you saw him at your office, you also made a point of visiting him in the hospital. I only wish you were associated with Community South Hospital so you could have been in charge of his full treatment while he was there. The hospital's use of hospitalists is a sad departure from family physicians staying in charge of their patients. Dear Dr. Hull, this world is a much better place because of doctors like you. Thank you for being there for my dad and, in turn, for my brother and me.

July 3rd, 2012
Excellent,a care giver who cares.

November 30th, 2011
Dr Hull has cared for me for over 20 years. He is always there to listen to anything I care to talk about. His staff leaves something to be desired but I would trust Dr Hull with any medical problems, he is thourough and will get to the bottom of medical issues I have everytime. I wouldn't want to trust any other doctoer to taking care of me.

August 9th, 2011
Will get to bottom of any problem. Never gives up and is very thorough.

May 13th, 2011
Excellent Doctor but horrible staff! Looking for another doctor due to this incrediably rude staff.

August 17th, 2010
Dr. Hull is a nice guy but his staff sucks. I have to wait at least 30 minutes after my scheduled appt. to see him. He seems to be very phoney with his concerns.