Dr. Kurtis Kowalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurtis Kowalski?

February 1st, 2016

great service

very professional. very experienced. very thorough. like other reviewer I too had prior xrays but he repeated them apparently to get standing views of my knees instead of sitting which I guess shows more stuff. appreciated the attention to detail. had good result and a great experience. thanks Dr K!!

August 2nd, 2014

horrible

Went to see Dr. K and was waiting for 1hr before getting called to the back and then had to wait another 30min and then was told to take x-rays and then he would see me even tho I brought copies from the va of mri and x-rays and then he wants to do blood work and I have 4 knee surgeries all ready. Sounds and looked like he only cared for older people and judged me on my age instead of my injury. Posting this to let others know you are wasting your insurance and time.

July 11th, 2014

great

good doctor, lots of patients but still got in quickly. seems to have a busy practice and i can see why. happy with care i got, good bedside manner, speaks english, explains stuff. no complaints.

April 4th, 2014

wonderful

my son had a sports injury and dr k eval'd and treated it great! he's got a great bedside manner with the little ones and i know he'll do a knockdown job if i ever need him again.

March 12th, 2014

excellent and professional

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Kowalski. He was professional, thoughtful and attentive to my needs. He spent lots of time with me and tried everything short of an operation. When surgery was unavoidable I really enjoyed the surgery center he worked out of and I had a great experience and excellent result. I strongly recommend!!

January 13th, 2014

good doctor

January 24th, 2012

If you want to treated like a soldier - see this guy

He was obviously an ex-military medical guy. He was not personable and didn't seem too interested on determing why I was injured and how to prevent it from occuring again. I had to wait for a long time out in the hall while he talked about random things to his staff. I had to go to another doctor because his services were very poor. The new doctor was a much better improvement and seemed to care and want to fix the problem (outside of TOA). I saw him at TOA

October 6th, 2017