Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Staples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Staples, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staples
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staples Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Staples, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staples graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staples has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis Scott Staples MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis S. Staples practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Staples has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurtis Staples practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.