Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurtis Staples
Dr. Kurtis Staples, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Staples is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn and Del E Webb Memorial Hospital. Dr. Staples has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurtis Staples has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kurtis Staples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Gilbert Ortega
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Laura Prokuski
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Heather Cole
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi7