A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Staples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurtis Staples, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staples
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staples Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Staples, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staples graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staples has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis Scott Staples MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis S. Staples practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Staples has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Staples practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.