A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Tedesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tedesco
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tedesco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Tedesco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedesco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tedesco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis L Tedesco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis L. Tedesco practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Tedesco has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Tedesco practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.