A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurtis Tedesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurtis Tedesco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedesco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Tedesco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurtis L Tedesco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kurtis L. Tedesco practice?
- Dr. Kurtis Tedesco has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurtis Tedesco practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.