A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuruganti Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuruganti R Reddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kuruganti R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kuruganti Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.