A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuruganti Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuruganti R. Reddy practice?
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.