A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuruganti Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuruganti R Reddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kuruganti R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kuruganti Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuruganti Reddy practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons and Covina Cardiothoracic Surgeons.